The First Alert CO600A Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm utilizes an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor that lasts for up to five years to detect carbon monoxide. This carbon monoxide detector plugs into any wall outlet. When carbon monoxide levels become elevated, a loud 85-decibel alarm alerts you to the threat.
Advanced Electrochemical CO Sensor
The First Alert CO600A Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm uses an advanced electrochemical CO sensor to detect elevated carbon monoxide levels. When CO is detected, the carbon monoxide detector sounds an alarm to warn you of the threat. Carbon monoxide can't be seen, smelled, or tasted in the air, and it is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in America. Placing carbon monoxide detectors on every floor of the home and in each sleeping room is an important way to protect your family from danger.
Comprehensive Warning Features
This carbon monoxide detector features an 85-decibel siren that is designed to wake even the soundest of sleepers. A low-battery light and alarm alert you when battery power is running low, and an end-of-life timer lets you know when the device should be replaced. The CO detector lasts approximately five years.
Simple and Easy to Use
The First Alert CO600A Carbon Monoxide Alarm is easy to set up. Simply plug the alarm into a 120-volt wall outlet, and the CO detector will start to monitor your space for carbon monoxide. There are no complicated displays or settings to navigate--a single button silences the alarm and tests the CO detector. A pull-down action chart instructs you in what to do if the CO alarm goes off.