A few days before Christmas, John and his family were awaken by their First Alert Smoke Alarms in their home: “This device saved three lives. We all survived unscathed because this device woke us before the fire got out of control.” Their home may be damage, but due to early detection his family is safe.
“Our family of 6 walked into deadly levels of carbon monoxide" in the place we called home. Just 30 full seconds inside and all six of us would have fallen over dead. “We will forever use First Alert.” Their carbon monoxide alarms alerted us to the poisonous gas keeping us safe from it’s deadly effects. Help protect your home and family by having carbon monoxide alarms.
Eric’s families’ New Years Eve tradition became a fire emergency in a matter of seconds. Luckily, Eric was prepared for a fire incident and used his EZ Fire Spray to extinguish the fire. Unfortunately, this was not the only time Eric had to use it: “I used it for the first time about 6 months ago to knock out a grease fire on my grill. “EZ Fire Spray killed the flames instantly” on a greased up 700 degree F propane grill. I love that it doesn’t make a big mess either.” Protect your home and family, like Eric, by being prepared with a fire extinguisher or fire spray.
Eric, South Carolina