With Onelink Connect, the administrator of the network can allow or block devices after they join the network.
- The administrator will be alerted (within the Network Alerts screen) when a new device connects to the network.
- To open the Network Alerts screen, select the Notification Bell icon at the top right corner of your app.
- Select the device that has recently joined your network to continue to allow that device to have access.
- If Block is selected, the device will be barred from the network.
NOTE: The device is blocked even if they have a network password.
- If Permit is selected, the device can continue use on the network.