Window Guards - DIY
security never looked so good. Strength and durability are achieved through all steel welded
Our quality baked on powder coating provides years of beauty and protection.
A choice of standard A2 Classic tubular steel and Heavy Duty AS2 Classic with solid bar verticals.
Both styles feature:
- Welded all steel construction
- Ornamentation for attractive appearance
- A choice of Black, White, and Navajo White colors
- A complete range of mounting hardware and accessories
- Exterior Mounting for quick and easy installation
- You can see our products - click
Emergency Fire Release
When installing window guards on any room that is used as a sleeping quarter, at least one window of
adequate size should be installed with an emergency release mechanism.
Our foot operated release was designed specifically for a fire emergency.
The primary benefits of a foot actuated release are:
- The release point is located out of reach from the outside
- The release mechanism may also be activated by hand
- The release mechanism is located near the floor, where people are likely to be in the event of a fire
(below the smoke)