If you are not able to obtain video output try the suggestions below. If you are still experiencing issues, contact Consumer Affairs at 800-323-9005, 7:30am-5:00pm, CST, M-F.
• Check if the camera adaptor is properly connected
• Check the cable for connecting video input/output in the back panel of the DVR
• Insert the video source directly into the display device and check if they are causing the problem
• Check the brightness of the picture and bring it back to its orginal default setting
• There may be a lack of video input, weak signal, or defective hardware